Motorcycle Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Motorcycle Insurance Information
If you own a motorcycle, purchasing an insurance policy is essential. Like most vehicles, motorcycles are vulnerable to accidents. Carrying motorcycle insurance can reduce your chances of covering high costs out-of-pocket following an incident.
What Does Motorcycle Insurance Cover?
Motorcycle insurance varies among policyholders but tends to include coverages such as:
· Liability coverage helps cover bodily injury and property damage you may cause to others in an accident.
· Collision coverage helps cover damage to your motorcycle if you are involved in an accident or collision with an object (e.g., signpost, fence).
· Comprehensive coverage helps pay for damage caused by events other than collisions, including fire, theft or vandalism.
· Uninsured/underinsured motorist coverage helps pay for damage to you, your passengers and your property if you are in an accident with an uninsured or underinsured driver.
· Optional equipment coverage helps cover additional or optional equipment on your motorcycle if you decide to customize it.
Speak to an agent at Total Insurance to learn more about your coverage options.
How Much Is Motorcycle Insurance?
Motorcycle insurance rates can vary significantly among bike owners. Your insurance carrier will often look at factors like your motorcycle model, claims history and location to determine your insurance premium.
Do I Need Motorcycle Insurance?
Georgia law states that all motorcycle owners or operators must carry liability insurance at a minimum. However, having additional coverage above the state’s requirements can reduce your chances of paying hefty out-of-pocket costs if an accident occurs that is not covered under your liability coverage or exceeds the minimum required liability limits.
If you are a motorcycle owner near Kennesaw, Georgia, the experienced agents at Total Insurance can help you learn more about potential motorcycle insurance policies for you and your bike so you can decide on the proper coverage.
Call us today at 678-857-6898 to learn about your policy options.